Say Hello to AS212895
you have reached our global network called route64.org
We running a global backbone around the globe. Mostly to transport packets from point A to point B without the cost of a leased line. Our network has a bunch of PoPs and sites to provide free transit and peering connectivity to different projects and providers. You can reach us on well know IXPs, via tunnel or cross-connects.
Any service can be easily managed via our self service portal @ route64.org.
Help the Internet community for better IPv6 distribution. Transit connections via IXP are also possible.
Our primary locations are Frankfurt / Germany, Dronton / Netherlands, London / UK, LA / USA and Kansas City / USA. But we have bunch of edge routers in other locations like Duesseldorf / Germany, Nuremberg / German, Zuerich / Switzerland, Las Vegas / USA, Tokyo / Japan and many many more.
Your hosting provider does not support BGP sessions to advertise your network and to reach the world or you need a full table feed for research or connectivity. You would like to join the IPV6 community but your provider does not support dual stack. Get your own IPv6 tunnel. AS212895 can support you via remote tunnel, peering or transit in your location.
- 01.05.2022 Our self service manger for route64.org has been released. Transit, peering or tunnelbroker services as a service via self service portal. Check out: route64.org.
- 09.09.2021 We added CloudFlare peering and new upstream in LA to have better routes to Asia.
- 29.05.2021 Yes, we have additional PoP in North America. We added a new IXP in Vancouver. Hello UNM-Exch Canada-West.
- 22.05.2021 LONAP has been added as additional IXP to increase our routes within Europe.
- 19.05.2021 We added some new direct peerings to bigger network providers at DE-CIX.
- 18.05.2021 We have activated our peering at DE-CIX Frankfurt.
- 24.11.2020 New peerings with Verizon Digital Media Services (EdgeCast Networks) [AS15133], i3D Interactive 3D AS49544.net Ubisoft, M247 (AS9009), Hosteurope (AS20773) and Telenor (AS2119) now.
- 23.11.2020 New peering with Mobile TeleSystems PJSC (AS8359) and Verizon Media [Yahoo!] (AS10310) now.
- 22.11.2020 Today, we peer with CacheFly, Bouygues Telecom and Apple at LINX.
- 17.11.2020 Peering with 1and1 has been implemented at KCIX and LINX.
- 03.11.2020 We peering with MCIX, OVH, Link11, Netflix and Airbeam at LINX now.
- 30.10.2020 Twitch.tv is our new direct peer for better streaming connectivity at LINX.
- 27.10.2020 We have established peerings to Hetzner Online AS24940 at LINX and Speed-IX.
- 18.10.2020 Our PoP is ready at LINX LON1. We have established our BGP sessions to route servers and peers. Connection incomming!
- 17.10.2020 We preparing our PoP at LINX LON1. We should join Linx IXP within few days.Our AS is waiting to meet around 900 other networks.
- 16.10.2020 KCIX connection complete. We peer with KCIX router server now.
- 09.10.2020 Peering with AS204136 via LocIX established. Cross-connect in Kansas implemetned. Waiting for activiation of KCIX connection.
- 07.10.2020 Today, we peer with AS6939 Hurricane Electric at SpeedIX, KleyRex and later at KCIX.
- 06.10.2020 We received our LOA for cross-connect to KCIX in Kansas. Implementations starts, router is up, running and ready for peering.
- 01.10.2020 Currently, we deplyoing new PoP in Kansas City to get access to IXP KCIX (Kansas City Internet Exchange) www.kcix.net. Waiting for cross-connect.
- 28.08.2020 Router delivered to Serverius DC1 Dronton. Cross-connect already ready to join Speed-IX.We should get connected within next two days.
You have any requests or issues, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are looking for free IPv4 or IPv6 transit via tunnel or IXP. You found it! Go here.